Thursday, August 7, 2008

Our New Abode

We are moving on Sat. into this little mission house our church has. They have been after us for a few months to move into it. We had a 9th month lease we didn't want to break. We haven't been missionaries yet. Steve has a good paying job. We are leaving soon. All reasons not to move. Since my medical clearance keeps getting pushed back, we decided to move. At the moment we will not be leaving for Richmond, VA and orientation until the end of March now.

The house has been lived in some and used as storage for the last 3 years. I have spent the last three weeks cleaning a little bit everyday. I am not up to par as I have been off of my thyroid medicine for 3 1/2 weeks now. This is to get ready for my radio active iodine therapy. Back to house. We also painted the living room and 2 bedrooms. More could be painted but we are moving in. We have taken this house on as one of our mission projects. The churches goal is for it to be ready for missionary families that have come home on fur low. They would only come home with clothes and would need it to completely furnished.

Rita for the Schwarz'

No comments: