Saturday, August 23, 2008

Home Again

I am back home with the family, but not feeling to great. I over did it cleaning on Thursday. I spent most of the week relaxing and reading books. I never did turn on the TV. On Wed. I tried to clean some but had no energy. Dad came over Thursday afternoon, brought a ladder and cleaned the lights and fans for me. I washed windows and blinds and then vacuumed.

Dad also did a lot of work over here at the house we are now living in this week. He washed all of my windows and put the storm windows back on the house. He also scrapped off all of the paint that was on the glass before he washed them. The front storm door now shuts properly. The side sliding glass door now opens with ease (this was worth his trip down). We were not sure what we were going to do with that door. It is the best door to go in and out to do the wash, especially when it is raining. He also installed a drip edge on the roof over the porch, hopefully this will help it not leak. It did rain and it did leak, but not what he fixed, somehow it is leaking behind the board. I think we need a heavy rain to see if it is an improvement or it there is more wrong up there.

Will post more after my body scan that I will receive on Monday. That will show what the radio active stuff did.

Rita

No comments: