Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Body Scan

I had my body scan at 7:30 Am on Monday morning. Nothing too exciting. I laid on a table for 1 hour while this camera moved slowly down my whole body. It was as close to my forehead as it could get without touching me. Steve and the kids walked by once to see me. He said I was sleeping, actually I was praying, I figured it was as good as a time as any to be praying.

The results were: nothing anywhere else in my body - that is good and there was a significant amount of thyroid tissue left, but that was to be expected. The radio active iodine will kill it off.

I still don't feel up to par. I have been slowly trying to finish getting things together in this house and ready to start school next week. Awana started for us this past Sunday and I am the secretary. So I had a big order to place on Monday afternoon.

1 comment:

Grace, Hope and Joy said...

So glad to hear that nothing else was found!