Thursday, March 26, 2009

Some one dropped off a kitten at our house.

On March 12th I left the house to go pick up Steve from work. I took two kids with me and left two at home doing school work. When we drove up to the house Tobias came out holding this kitten. It was pitiful. It hadn't been fed in a while. It was just a pile of crying bones. Sad, sad, sad. We are moving, we don't need animals. All this thing would do is cry, so I fed it. I have fallen in love. It is such a lovable kitten. It will take a nap in your lap anytime of day. So Steve (he did not want to do this) bought it kitten food. It has been named Zebra.
Is there anyone in the South Carolina area wanting a kitten. I think it was born in a house. I decided this because it makes a beeline for the door anytime it is open. It was really hard to go in and out of the house for about three days after that.

No comments: