Saturday, January 19, 2013

Cousin Time

After the Thanksgiving dinner, Greta’s two oldest, Isaiah and Lena, stayed with us at Grandpa’s house for some cousin time.  They stayed until Sunday.

It turned out to be a very cold and windy weekend.  We did go to Lapp’s farm.  There we got to pet the calves, dogs, and cats.  Then we washed our hands and bought milk and homemade ice cream to take home with us.  I thought it would be a little more enjoyable to eat the ice cream in a warm house.

We also went to the Imurgut Pretzels Factory in town.  I might be spelling that wrong.  It is PA Dutch I think.  Anyways, it means “them are good.” 

IMG_0211

In the back you they show you how them make the pretzels and let you try to make one.

IMG_0216

Not everyone was too impressed, but it was interesting.

IMG_0219

  Then it was off to the playground.  I sat in the car.  After 10 minutes I decided it was too cold for this.  If you look closely, Tobias has a face mask on.

IMG_0208

IMG_0227

This is a true bed hog or a major snuggle bunny! Heather is about to fall off of the bed!  After seeing this I decided I need to quit fussing at my husband for hogging the bed.

No comments: