Friday, October 15, 2010

Crocs

Our family didn’t own Crocs until we came to Africa.  I, Rita, didn’t really like how they looked.  My children wore socks and shoes to go outside.  I did invest in a pair of sandals for each child every spring.  Then comes Africa and the dirt and then the mud. 

When I was in South Africa last fall, I bought Steve and I our first pair of Crocs.  They are comfortable and now we live in them.  My mother-in-law mailed us some knock off brand for the kids.

Crocs comp3When we come in the house we park our Crocs on a rug at the back door.  Take a close look and see all the dirt!

Crocs comp1

Crocs comp2

Here is a picture of my indoor ones freshly scrubbed.  I love the feeling of clean Crocs!  The thing is in one day they are dirty!! Yes, I have two pair – one for inside and one for outside.  My feet don’t tolerate going barefoot any more.

1 comment:

Dodi Williams said...

Cute shoes! I haven't gotten any yet, but everyone says they're so comfortable.