Saturday, July 11, 2009

Africa - Day 2

On Wednesday, Steve followed Blake with our SUV (Ford :( Everest ) to the mechanic. The plan was to get work permits, but that didn't happen. Blake took Steve around town to various shops. We both now have sell phones and our computer has something to stick in the side of it giving us email.

A warning to you all: don't send us any pictures. We will have the email settings set to NOT receive pictures. Life is soooo much slower over here. When we are in Lusaka, we will change the settings. So if you want to email pictures, tell us first and we will send you an email as to when you can.

Now it is Saturday as I am writing this and I have no idea what I did on Wed. I think I did some laundry. I'm sure I spent time with Dawnya. For dinner we grilled hamburgers!!! Yum

Rita

I just remembered, Dawnya took me to the closest grocery store to the mission house and we went up and down the isles.

No comments: