Friday, June 12, 2009

Shot Day Number 3 is over

This momma got four shots today. I will be very happy not to see a needle again for a long time. The poor nurses - I bleed a lot for just getting a shot.

Steve got away with just one shot. The boys only got two shots, Heather had to get three. Tobias had his tetanus in February and I'm not sure why the other two boys only got two. For tetanus you get a booster every ten years and so that is why I thought they didn't get it. Then I was told if you are living overseas then you get the booster every five years. So then I think they should have gotten it.

Oh, well it is over with. I will check the papers when we get them on Monday. The papers are a list of shots we got while here.

1 comment:

The Byrd's Nest said...

Hi Rita! I hope you keep blogging even overseas so I can keep up with you and your family. Please know we are praying for all of you.
Love,
Kim