Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Enough Excitement For One Day


We now live on four acres with lots of trees to climb. Lane looked out the window (he is still doing school at 4:00) and said look how high Seth is in that tree. I stepped outside to find Seth and Heather were playing a game to see who could climb the highest. They were stuck and could not come back down.


Now my Father at sixty has climbed a tree to get a neighbor girl out of it after she had followed Tobias into the tree. I'm thinking I guess I could if I have too, but this almost 40 year old women isn't the least bit interested in figuring out how to get into and get two kids out of a tree.


Tobias to the rescue. He has been climbing trees for a few years now. He got Heather out pretty quickly. Seth was much higher up in the tree and really was not interested in moving at all, but Tobias got him out too.
The picture is not that good. There is a bit of orange you can see and that is Tobias. Heather is at that location. Seth was twice as high up in the tree, I think about as high as a two story house.
Rita

No comments: