Saturday, April 19, 2008

Welcome to our First Post

Our first post - what to say? I have been following several peoples blogs over the last year. I keep thinking I should start one, but they (the blogs I follow) seem to be very witty people. Their blogs are fun and make you laugh. Their lives sound like a lot of fun.

We are starting this blog because we hopefully will be moving over seas to Mbala, Zambia, Africa to live and work. This blog will be a way for people to keep in touch with us. You will be able to read our blog and have a look into our life as we live very far, far away from you - our friends and family.

So, Welcome! I hope you enjoy reading about our lives. We look forward to hearing from you all too. Please remember to email us once in awhile so that we can keep up with all that is going on in your lives too. If you have a blog, tell me, I probably will check it out.

No comments: